Check out Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Updated since 26 Dec 2021
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
You will receive commission whenever your audiences purchase and/or repeat purchase. Affiliates’ audience are required to check out with affliates’ promo/discount codes during check out process. Yaeris will pay out commission to affiliates based on the promo/discount code.
Affiliates are allowed to advertise and garner sign-ups and thereafter obtain a referral, further investigation into the affiliates’ primary business can be sought to confirm the referral’s legitimacy.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Yaeris.com reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of yaeris.com in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with yaeris.com, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
4. Promo/Discount Codes
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
7. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.